The Old English Game
The Old English Game is a breed of chicken that has a long history, originating in England during the 19th century. They were originally bred for cockfighting, but have since become popular for exhibition and ornamental purposes.
- Small, Agile, Very muscular.
- With a large, strong beak, Broad, powerful wings
- Variety of colors, including black, white, red, and silver, and have a short, hard, and glossy feathered coat.
- They are known for their spirited personalities and are active and intelligent birds.
Dietary Care and Supplements for Old English Game Roosters
Feed: Old English Game roosters should be given a balanced diet consisting of high-quality poultry feed. You can also supplement their diet with grains, vegetables, and fruits.
Water: Make sure your roosters have access to clean and fresh water at all times. Dehydration can lead to serious health problems.
Calcium: Calcium is essential for the development of strong bones and eggshells. You can give your roosters crushed oyster shells, which are a good source of calcium.
Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamins and minerals are important for the overall health of your roosters. You can give them supplements such as vitamin E, vitamin B12, and selenium.
Protein: Protein is important for the growth and development of your roosters. You can give them supplements such as mealworms, black soldier fly larvae, or cricket powder, which are all high in protein.
The Peruvian Breed Rooster
is a breed of chicken that is native to Peru. It is known for its unique appearance and its popularity in cockfighting circles.
- They have a large and muscular body.
- Upright posture
- They possess a strong and powerful beak.
- Small and insignificant comb and wattles
- Short, hard feathered coat
- They have decorative feathers on their legs and feet.
- Aggressive and competitive nature
Feeding and Supplements for Peruvian Breed Roosters
Feeding: We provide our roosters with high-quality poultry feed and supplement their diet with grains, vegetables, and fruits.
Water: Clean, fresh water should be available to them at all times. Dehydration can cause serious health issues.
Vitamins and Minerals: We recommend giving them supplements such as Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Selenium.
Omega-3: Boost their heart and cardiovascular health, strengthen their immune system, and increase their disease resistance with Omega-3 supplements.